Tuesday 11 June 2013

Aaaaand I'm Back!

So, I know I've been M.I.A. ( missing in action) for the last 6 months but a lot has happened! You guys know I'm big supporters of yours right? Well, I went from having faith in men, to losing my faith in men and back to my faith being mildly rekindled... I'm working on it. What can I say?? I'm almost a born again believer in men lol... almost. Don't break out the holy water aka as beer just yet!

 I'd like to take a quick sec and  say Guten Tag and Danke again to my audience in Germany that seems to continue to follow my blog faithfully even though I was M.I.A :).

I'm going to be typing up a few articles over the next little while so stay tuned as I get you guys caught up! :) Until then I'll post another article in a few mins.

BFW

No comments:

Post a Comment